Our mission is to support the goals of the school through parent/teacher partnerships, financial resources and associated oversight. This enables West Shore to create a community that embraces our core values, encourages involvement and volunteerism, and advocates for academic excellence.
West Shore PTA values...
- faculty & staff
West Shore PTA works to better our school by...
- creating a sustainable method of fundraising
- provide classroom resources to teachers
- provide resources to clubs and athletics
- promote a culture of parent volunteerism
- maintain communication within the school community
- fostering collaboration and partnership with faculty
- supporting philanthropic efforts in our community
- providing support and educational opportunities to West Shore parents and families
PTA officers at the 2017-2018 West Shore Registration.
Dianna Hetzel, President
James Fain, VP of Fundraising
Wray Benezra, VP of Hospitality
Mary Collins, VP of Special Projects
Rula Rukab, Treasurer
Jennifer Grimes, Recording Secretary
Janet Thibault, Corresponding Secretary
PTA general meetings are held in the Auditorium, *unless otherwise noted, from 6:30 pm to approximately 7:30 pm.
August 28th - Welcome, Mr. Fleming & West Shore Admin
September 25th - TBA
October 23rd - School Safety, Major Walters
January 29th - STEM Night
February 26th - Junior Symposium, West Shore Guidance Staff
April 23rd - Senior Board Presentations, West Shore Seniors