Our mission is to support the goals of the school through parent/teacher partnerships, financial resources and associated oversight. This enables West Shore to create a community that embraces our core values, encourages involvement and volunteerism, and advocates for academic excellence.
West Shore PTA values...
- faculty & staff
West Shore PTA works to better our school by...
- creating a sustainable method of fundraising
- provide classroom resources to teachers
- provide resources to clubs and athletics
- promote a culture of parent volunteerism
- maintain communication within the school community
- fostering collaboration and partnership with faculty
- supporting philanthropic efforts in our community
- providing support and educational opportunities to West Shore parents and families
PTA officers at the 2017-2018 West Shore Registration.
Dianna Hetzel, President
Rula Rukab, 1st VP (Fundraising)
Wray Benezra, 2nd VP (Hospitality)
Anne Graham, 3rd VP (MemberHub)
Linda Konopka, Treasurer
Janet Thibault, Recording Secretary
Jennifer Grimes, Corresponding Secretary
PTA general meetings are held in the Auditorium, *unless otherwise noted, from 6:30 pm to approximately 7:30 pm.
August 27th - Welcome, Mr. Fleming & West Shore PTA Officers
September 24th - TBD
November 19th - TBD
January 29th - STEM Night
February 25th - Junior Symposium, West Shore Guidance Staff
April 28th - Senior Board Presentations, West Shore Seniors *(library)
General Meeting Minutes
This area will be updated following meetings.