Our mission is to support the goals of the school through parent/teacher partnerships, financial resources and associated oversight. This enables West Shore to create a community that embraces our core values, encourages involvement and volunteerism, and advocates for academic excellence.
West Shore PTA values...
- faculty & staff
West Shore PTA works to better our school by...
- creating a sustainable method of fundraising
- provide classroom resources to teachers
- provide resources to clubs and athletics
- promote a culture of parent volunteerism
- maintain communication within the school community
- fostering collaboration and partnership with faculty
- supporting philanthropic efforts in our community
- providing support and educational opportunities to West Shore parents and families
Catherine Smith, President
Rula Rukab, 1st VP (Fundraising)
Wray Benezra, 2nd VP (Hospitality)
Anne Graham, 3rd VP (MemberHub)
Linda Konopka, Treasurer
Dianna Hetzel, Recording Secretary
Linda Seifert, Corresponding Secretary
2022 General Meetings
PTA general meetings will be held via Zoom until further notice. Details are sent out prior to each meeting through PTA email.
March 22nd - STEM Night
April 26th - PTA Board Elections
General Meeting Minutes
This area will be updated following meetings.