Our mission is to support the goals of the school through parent/teacher partnerships, financial resources and associated oversight. This enables West Shore to create a community that embraces our core values, encourages involvement and volunteerism, and advocates for academic excellence.
West Shore PTA values...
- faculty & staff
West Shore PTA works to better our school by...
- creating a sustainable method of fundraising
- provide classroom resources to teachers
- provide resources to clubs and athletics
- promote a culture of parent volunteerism
- maintain communication within the school community
- fostering collaboration and partnership with faculty
- supporting philanthropic efforts in our community
- providing support and educational opportunities to West Shore parents and families
Catherine Wright, President
Sherrie Stovall, 1st Vice President (Fundraising)
Jeanna Carroll, 2nd VP (Hospitality)
Michelle Barrineau, 3rd VP (Membership)
Melissa Tribou, Treasurer
Sara Mills Henderson, Recording Secretary
Julie Repperger, Corresponding Secretary
2023-2024 General MeetingsMost meetings start at 6:30 and are located in the auditorium.
- August 4 PTA will have a table for you to visit on registration day.
- August 29 PTA General Meeting
- September 15 Blingo
- September 26 PTA General Meeting
- October 24 PTA General Meeting
- November 23 Turkey Trot
- November 28 PTA General Meeting
- January 23 PTA General Meeting
- February 27 PTA General Meeting
- March 23 PTA General Meeting
General Meeting Minutes
This area will be updated following meetings.
Letter From the PTA President